Citizens Savings Bank remains the same strong community backed bank that was established by G. F. Stanberry in 1907. Since then, the bank has witnessed many eras, including the Roaring Twenties, the Great Depression, several world military conflicts, changing technology and lots of growth.
In 1975, the Le Grand office was opened, in 1978, the office in Gilman moved to its current location and in 2001, opened a third office in Marshalltown. We are committed to serving our local and surrounding communities and take pride in our personalized service.
Citizens Savings Bank has remained strong for the last 100 years.